R J Reynolds Tobacco Company - Bought a carton of Camel 99's

Inside the carton was a smashed pack of smokes and opened them and they were all something spilled all over them.

Camel Cigarettes - Thesent cigarettes are horrible

3.8

I bought a pack of the camel crush. Dont kniw if they were old or what, but they were terrible.

I tried them instead of the marlboro menthols cause my station was out. Wont do this again.

R J Reynolds Tobacco Company - Camel filters now suck

I started smoking camel blues then decided to switch to full filters and was so happy to finally find a cigarette that I guess you could say complimented my taste buds. Then you had to go and change the recipe!

Why ? The box I get, whatever it’s cool, they all look the same now... HOWEVER!!!!!!! It tastes like *** and after buying out all the old ones around my area and even outside my state, I cannot figure it what to do next.

The new recipe makes me want to quit smoking bc they’re so horrible! Was that ur plan? To make them taste to bad that people will quit smoking..

Bc that’s what it seems like.. PLEASE LISTEN TO YOUR CUSTOMERS AND CHANGE THEM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!

R J Reynolds Tobacco Company - Unhappy Customer 333

1.4

The new camel 99‘s are horrible, been a smoker for 20 years. Stuck with you even when you ended the camel cash rewards promo yrs & yrs ago, even though to this day I still have about 20,000 camel cash .

But now that you have change my product that I’ve come accustomed to over these years I can’t stand them , they taste bad they burn like crazy I get headaches from them and I just cannot stand it anymore I have a friend who is mailing me two cartons of the old ones that he was able to scrounge up in Tennessee and Mail them to me on the West Coast. But I will be searching for a new product very shortly. I don’t know why the decision was made to change them but it was definitely not a great one .

That person should be demoted or terminated from RJ Reynolds asap. Thanks and have a good day...

Comments

Is there any where to get coupons for Misty?

Absolutely agree!!! Cannot stand the NEW 99!!! Will definitely move to another brand and not made by RJ Reynolds!So long!!!

R J Reynolds Tobacco Company - Camel Blue 99's Package Redesign

Dear RJR,

Nice job on the new package livery. Pretty clever using this as an opportunity to increase the length of the filter by 4.75 millimeters, while reducing the amount of tobacco in each cigarette by the same volume, thereby reducing your costs without sharing that same savings with your loyal customers!

It's not just your taxes that are rising... ours are going up even more, and even faster!

I'm sure that you are merely mimicking the scam type reductions consumers have already experienced with the great half gallon ice cream reduction, and the shrinking candy bar conspiracy. Like you don't have enough enemies already, you might as well alienate your customer base too... and why not, they're hooked anyways... Right?!

R J Reynolds Tobacco Company - Camel 99 filters

3.4

I've smoked 99 filters since I was about 19, I'm 30 now. They taste AWFUL.

I buy the 99s because regular usually isn't enough. I'm smoking the new o es and wanting another like I got a pack of shorts. And the aftertaste... ugh.

I feel like I need to brush my teeth after every cigarette. I liked the aftertaste of the original blend. These don't hit and burn my throat at all. I liked them for that same throat burn.

I'm super disappointed, and I would love for the original blend to come back. For now I've pretty much switched back to Marlboro from when I was a teen, and I'm not really all about that.

Product or Service Mentioned: Camel Cigarettes Cigarettes.

Reason of review: Not as described.

R J Reynolds Tobacco Company - Camel 99s suck now

I used to smoke camel 99 filter then you went and changed the pack and the taste they are awful now why the change did you just think that maybe you would just say Wtfhey let's forget the customer and make our cigarettes awful Wtf

R J Reynolds Tobacco Company - Camel cigarett's

Camel cigarettes have changed everything about them has changed and it's completely dumb these new cigarettes they have now should not own the right to be called cigarettes the taste is awful and i have been smoking the same camel 99's cigarettes for over 10 years and i cant go on like this it makes me want to smoke a lot more..it was a very bad idea to change everything thing in cigarettes,we just want the old cigarettes back and take these nasty one off shelves or just keep them for your selves.we want the old cigarettes back......please change them back. why did they have to change their just making people smoke a lot more then they were before this isn't helping anybody if anything it just hurts all the people who smoke cigarettes and it's not right to take away that one thing that people has the rights to do,I don't hear anybody trying to change alcohol and why is that nobody acts stupid when they smoke a simple cigarette........

Comments

I agree!! I've smoked 99s for years and the new cigs are a disgrace!

They burn too fast (I've always put my cigarette out half way, can't do that now), they don't taste right, don't pack right... everything about them sucks. I noticed I'm smoking more of the new ones as well. Glad it isn't just me.

I bet you Camel did that on purpose so they'd make more money. But guess what? Not gonna work cause no one likes the new cigs and people are going to switch to a different brand. I'm wasting my money buying these new cigs.

I honestly already wasted a whole pack because none of them packed right and all of them had tiny pin size holes in them, and were gappy...like certain parts of the cigs were bendable. Camel made an extremely bad move with this revamp. I think if everyone calls the company and let's them know how much the new cigs suck, they just might reconsider the revamp. Cause I've spoke to numerous people and they're very unhappy with the new cigs and are switching to a different brand.

I'm not paying $6.25 for a *** pack of cigarettes.

If I wanted shitty cigs, I'd buy the nastiest, cheapest brand out there. Rj Reynolds...you effed up big time.

R J Reynolds Tobacco Company - Liars

I had to come back and steam some more..if I wanted a pack of Doral with a Camel 99 label plastered on it...then I guess I could live with that. But you took me for almost 6.00 and I did not get what I paid for.

I am pissed. At this point, even if you rectify the problem, it is obvious you think your customers are stupid and won't know the difference.

But on the brighter side, I want to thank you...because I will not smoke anymore (after this fake chemical laced pack of Doral) And believe me...I can and will. If only out of spite, you will never get another penny out of me.

Camel Cigarettes - Changed

3.0

They changed the cigarette entirely and there gross and am thinking about changing brands due to it and i have smoked camels for close to 15 years. Lots people not happy.

Product or Service Mentioned: Camel Cigarettes Cigarettes.

Reason of review: Not as described.